Product Manager - Broadcast Ad Insertion
Product Manager – Broadcast Ad Insertion
A great position with a broadcast systems manufacturer for either an existing Product Manager, or a candidate with similar skills wanting to move into a Product Manger role. This allows flexibility to work 1 day a week from home.
- Take ownership of an exciting new ad insertion product across development and delivery, set to revolutionise the way airtime is traded in the market
- Lead a team of up 20 developers in creating improvements and new features
- Identify issues and ways to improve the product, and work with internal teams to implement necessary changes
- Direct line management duties of a team of three Business Analysts
- Manage, analyse and report on requirements
- Presentations and demonstrations of the product throughout various stages of the development cycle, to both internal teams and external customers.
- Keep teams to roadmaps and timelines
- Market/competitor analysis
- Some travel is required, approximately 6 trips in the first 12 months.
- An experienced Product Manager, or experience working in a similar role with keenness in moving into Product Management
- Experience with Ad Insertion or MAM/file-based workflow technologies
- Understanding of enterprise level software technologies
- Experience working closely with developers in creating new features or improvements, ideally in agile/semi-agile teams
- Strong communication, documentation, presentation, motivation and organisational skills