UK Sales Manager, Asset Finance
This job has been filled.
A challenging and exciting opportunity to join a Broadcast Leasing and Asset Finance company. Specifically, across the AV, lighting and Post Production sectors. This role is itinerant and requires mobility throughout the country as well as a presence within Europe.
You will be responsible for exploring, designing and implementing a growth strategy. You’ll be promoting and deploying a wide range of finance solutions available and selling asset finance as a service.
This opportunity is for someone to not only sell directly to the Rental Houses and Distributors but to manage the relationships within the manufacturers and work towards leading a small team.
- Current relationships within Manufacturers, Rental Companies and Distributors across the UK.
- Proven sales success of achieving and exceeding sales targets and the ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Leasing experience advantageous although training will be provided.
Office or Home based
The role will be a split of 70/30, with 70% of the time managing existing clients and historical clients, and the remaining 30% will be developing new accounts and opportunities