Broadcast Network Configuration Engineer
This job has been filled.
The key responsibility of this position is to ensure that network assets are handed over into operations following existing procedures and all systems are fully functional and operational to satisfy the Service Ops teams.
You will work with a variety of technical implementation teams on specific Network Implementation projects providing correct and timely documentation allowing for the successful delivery of those projects.
Key technical knowledge is:
- Cisco, Juniper (must haves) switching and routing
- QoS - Quality of Service, MPLS, WAN optimisation
- Config and troubleshooting VPN's and Remote Access
- Familiarity with Network Management and Monitoring Tools
- MPLS, VRF, CSC
- EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS
- Layer 2 Multicasting, VTP, MST, VSS
- WAN Circuits (ideally for use in Media)
- Video formats, broadcast systems and IP Network convergence
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Phil on 01202 979700. As this role is London based, in order to be successful you will need to have the right to work in the UK.