Broadcast Systems Engineer - Broadcast Workflows
This job has been filled.
Dynamic, varied Broadcast Systems Engineer position with a broadcast systems integrator/distributor based in London. You will provide 1st and 2nd line technical support for workflow technologies, such as playout, automation, ingest, MAM, storage and post-production with scope to develop into systems design and installations
This is a junior engineering position that will enable you develop your skillset and responsibilities into:
- Requirement capturing, specifying solutions and systems design
- Implementing solutions, installing equipment on customer site, and project engineering
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line technical support, both onsite and over the phone
- Create and maintain accurate documentation for installation, technical support, changes and upgrades
- Escalating to specialists where necessary
- You will be given the freedom to develop the role and influence future projects of the company
- Engineering experience within broadcast workflows, such as playout, post-production, MAM, ingest, automation, or other systems integrated within the workflow
- Computer networking skills
- Customer-facing and professional personality, good communicator, motivated and willing to learn
- Engineering experience with the following would be beneficial: Quantum StorNext, Telestream products, Object Matrix, GB Labs, Tools on Air, Archiware P5, Casper Administration, cloud technologies
Click Apply Here to submit your CV for consideration.