Vendors & System Integrators
Product Manager - Software Conversion
Product Manager position focused on software conversion, with knowledge across the whole broadcast workflow. Looking for either an existing Product Manager, or candidates wanting to move into a Product Manager role
- Responsibility over the lifecycle of software conversion products, tasked to increase revenue of products and services
- Introduction, improvements, upgrades, marketing,
- Gather accurate, detailed customer feedback. Analyse, feedback to engineering teams and ensure implementation.
- Understand customer needs and appropriate plans are made for future product development.
- Create, maintain and grow relationships with customers, 3rd party partnerships and distributors
- Presentation of proposals for new products, features and upgrades to internal teams and customers
- Demonstration of products to customers
- Creation of marketing material and campaigns, including manuals, brochures etc.
- Attending tradeshows and assisting where necessary
- Competitor analysis
- Budgets, pricing strategies, revenue forecasts, and assisting sales and marketing strategies
- You will eventually take line-management of a Technical Support Engineer
- Will travel up to 25%
- Either experience working as a Product Manager across technical, marketing and sales strategy responsibilities, or keenness to move into a Product Manager role from Presales, Product Specialist or Technical Support
- Strong technical knowledge of broadcast workflow software is essential, such as edit software, transcoding, special effects or broadcast graphics. Knowledge of software conversion would be beneficial
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting, able to have technical conversations with engineers
- Understanding of software as a service (SASS) and on-premise/off-premise technology
- Great customer-facing attitude, a strong listener
Fast-paced Operations Director position with a UK based company who supply technology to the live sports industry.