Vendors & System Integrators
Product Manager - Software Conversion
This job has been filled.
Product Manager position focused on software conversion, with knowledge across the whole broadcast workflow. Looking for either an existing Product Manager, or candidates wanting to move into a Product Manager role
- Responsibility over the lifecycle of software conversion products, tasked to increase revenue of products and services
- Introduction, improvements, upgrades, marketing,
- Gather accurate, detailed customer feedback. Analyse, feedback to engineering teams and ensure implementation.
- Understand customer needs and appropriate plans are made for future product development.
- Create, maintain and grow relationships with customers, 3rd party partnerships and distributors
- Presentation of proposals for new products, features and upgrades to internal teams and customers
- Demonstration of products to customers
- Creation of marketing material and campaigns, including manuals, brochures etc.
- Attending tradeshows and assisting where necessary
- Competitor analysis
- Budgets, pricing strategies, revenue forecasts, and assisting sales and marketing strategies
- You will eventually take line-management of a Technical Support Engineer
- Will travel up to 25%
- Either experience working as a Product Manager across technical, marketing and sales strategy responsibilities, or keenness to move into a Product Manager role from Presales, Product Specialist or Technical Support
- Strong technical knowledge of broadcast workflow software is essential, such as edit software, transcoding, special effects or broadcast graphics. Knowledge of software conversion would be beneficial
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting, able to have technical conversations with engineers
- Understanding of software as a service (SASS) and on-premise/off-premise technology
- Great customer-facing attitude, a strong listener
United Kingdom , Germany , Nordics
€50k + comission
Developing business with new & existing clients across Nordic & Baltic regions
£55-70,000 basic + car allowance + 25% bonus (uncapped)
Providing strategy, technical product consultancy and driving revenue across EMEA & APAC