Technical Presales Specialist – Playout - Germany
This job has been filled.
Technical Presales Specialist – Playout Systems
This is an engaging Technical Presales position with a leading manufacturer of broadcast products, working with their playout systems. Open to existing Presales Engineers, or Support/Project Engineers eager to move into a Presales role.
- Supporting sales teams, customers and distributors with accurate and deep technical knowledge
- Identifying potential opportunities, capturing customer requirements, identifying customer needs and recommending appropriate solutions to meet expectations
- Design, refine and deliver suitable solutions to meet customer requirements
- Develop and deliver proof of concepts, demonstrations and presentations
- Communicate market findings and customer feedback to various teams
- Participation in tradeshows and workshops
- Strong technical knowledge of broadcast playout systems
- Either currently working in a pre-sales position, or eagerness to move into a presales position from Technical Support/Project Engineering role
- Experience working for a broadcast systems manufacturer, systems integrator, or broadcaster
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Motivated, driven, persistent personality. Must be confident in customer-facing environments, able to build and maintain relationships.
Click Apply Here to submit your CV for consideration.