Director of Project Delivery - North America
Director of Project Delivery – Broadcast Systems Manufacturer – N. America
We have an excellent opportunity for a Director of Project Delivery to join one of the fastest growing and most cutting-edge broadcast systems manufacturers. Having led varied teams of broadcast engineering professionals, you will have experience managing and delivering large-scale projects to tight deadlines.
Having worked for either a broadcast systems integrator, manufacturer, broadcaster or media service provider, you will be highly knowledgeable about the broadcast market; with an understanding of broadcast workflows or studios that enable you to maintain technical conversations with engineers.
You would be responsible for;
- Leading a team of established Project Managers and Project Engineers in the planning, coordination and delivery of multi-million-dollar projects
- Ensuring customers are satisfied throughout the process, acting as the first point of contact on larger projects and making sure customer needs are met
- Maintaining your credibility when having technical conversations with both customers and various teams at an engineering level
- Involvement in the development of exciting new broadcast technologies.
- The hiring, development and organisation of your staff across multiple locations, face-to-face and remotely
This privately-owned broadcast systems manufacturer is experiencing rapid growth which is expected to continue in the coming years, with projects set to bring in the ‘next era’ of broadcast. They believe in flexibility and creativity in a highly sociable environment; offering employees the freedom to create, invent and present new ideas - which is why your passion for the broadcast market will be vital.
You will have proven skills in delivering projects, and extensive experience leading teams in either project management, service delivery, customer support or technical presales.
Click Apply Here to submit your CV for consideration.