Vendors & System Integrators
Support Engineer - IP and Compression Systems
Support Engineer – IP and Compression Systems
Technical Support Engineer position with a Broadcast over IP systems integrator, with focus on broadcast compression systems support and IP technologies.
- Working as part of a team of presales, design, project delivery and support engineers, you will provide 1st line and 2nd line technical support for compression systems and IP networking technologies, both remote and onsite
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Escalate and manage on-going cases where needed
- Maintain customer relationships and satisfaction
- Create and update documentation of customer requests, the progress of cases, and resolution
- Close communications with customers, other team members, and manufacturer partners to ensure support cases are handled and resolved appropriately
- Participation in the on-call rota
- Technical support engineering skills with video compression systems and standards
- Understanding DVB/MPEG transport streams
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot switches at the command line interface level.
- Skills with network analysis and packet capture tools (e.g. Wireshark)
- Well organised, an eye for detail, clear communications skills, and customer-facing attitude
- Driving licence and passport
Click Apply Here to submit your CV for consideration.
The opportunity to guide the Global company's Infrastructure Security decisions.
Short - I have an immediate opportunity for experienced product marketing manager full briefing available on application...