Broadcasters & Service Providers
25,000 - 35,000
Broadcast Engineer - Production, Post-Production and MCR
Broadcast Engineer position with one of London’s largest post-production and live production facilities, ideal for applicants who are keen to develop their skillset with a supportive and talented team.
- Providing technical and operational support for post-production suites, MCRs and production studios.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues for a variety of nonlinear studio and broadcast systems
- Provide technical support for a variety Avid products, such as ingest, editing, MAM, storage and their interaction with other systems
- Log collection and analysis, recorded and escalated to relevant team member or original product vender
- Report and communicate with team members/leaders and manufacturers to ensure issues are escalated appropriately and ensure minimum disruption
- This position involves shift work.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a broadcast engineering position in post-production, MCR or production environments
- Exposure to Avid editing, MAM or storage systems would be beneficial
- Exposure to EVS systems would be beneficial
- Eager to learn and develop their skills across post-production, MCRs and production studios
- Willing to be part of the shift pattern
25,000 - 30,000
Junior Broadcast Engineer position with one of London’s largest production and post-production facilities
Presales Solutions Architect with a MAM systems manufacturer, combining solutions design and technical presales responsi...