Support Engineer - OB and Live Production
An engaging Support Engineer position with quickly expanding broadcast systems integrator, working with OBs and production facilities.
Acting as a key part of the delivery and post-installation process, you are required to provide technical support for the installation and integration of projects for OBs and production facilities. A large part of your time will be spent out in the field with customers resolving technical issues.
- Substantial engineering experience within the system integrator, OB or live production environment
- Experienced with the integration and configuration of production equipment, such as video routers, control & monitoring systems etc.
- Travel requirement of up to 50%, including the UK and overseas
- Good communications skills with a client-facing personality
- A can-do, motivated attitude
- Operational experience would be a bonus