Vendors & System Integrators
Presales Solutions Architect – MAM (Germany)
A diverse MAM Presales Solutions Architect position with a broadcast systems manufacturer, combining solutions design and technical presales responsibilities. You will be working from home, based in Germany.
- Supporting sales teams, customers and distributors with accurate and deep technical knowledge
- Reviewing customers’ existing workflows and identifying opportunities
- Capturing customer requirements, understanding customers’ business needs and issues, and recommending appropriate solutions to meet expectations
- Develop and deliver proof of concepts, proposals, demonstrations and presentations
- Pricing, negotiating on technical designs, responding to tenders
- Design suitable solutions to meet customer requirements
- Participation in tradeshows and workshops
- Travel to customer sites when required, approximately twice a month
- Strong technical knowledge of media asset management (MAM) solutions, able to design solutions to customer requirements
- Either currently working in a Solutions Architect position, or eagerness to move into this role from a similar position
- Experience working for either a broadcast systems manufacturer, systems integrator, or broadcaster
- Understanding of the Project Management process
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Motivated, driven, persistent personality. Must be confident in customer-facing environments, able to build and maintain relationships.
The opportunity to guide the Global company's Infrastructure Security decisions.
Short - I have an immediate opportunity for experienced product marketing manager full briefing available on application...