Software Development Project Manager – London – Contract
We have an immediate opening for contract Project Manager with no more than 3-5 years’ experience of delivering software development projects – the opportunity will focus on managing 3 to 4 small projects simultaneously, spending circa 70% of your time working with development teams and 30% client facing. Suitable candidates are likely to have the following profile;
- Not a “heavy weight” or overly experienced Project Manager
- 3 -5 years’ Project Management experience – delivering software development projects
- Resilient and persistent, strongly able to work on own initiative
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Prince 2 or PMO methodologies
- Previous experience of working in the broadcast or media industry
- Previous experience of working for a supplier OR have delivered projects for internal ‘Customers’ [in a different department]
Based in London. Market rates apply.
Please click “apply here” below to submit your CV.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role.