I’m working with one of the World’s leading Broadcast production vendors. They manufacture and distribute some of the best high-performance studio equipment available on the market today, winning awards globally for their designs and innovations.
Working with this vendor, you would have ownership over the complete sales strategy, expansion plans and revenue growth, related to a single studio equipment product line; sold across the EMEA and APAC regions. Responsibilities would include:
· Working in conjunction with regional sales teams in EMEA & APAC
· The development of strategies and personally engaging with customers
· Providing technical product expertise to customers, including training and demos.
· Product marketing, margin, competitor and market analysis.
· Responding to tenders and product pricing.
· Close interactions with customers and the sales teams.
· International travel as required, throughout EMEA (circa 50%) with some travel to APAC.
We’re looking to speak to candidates who have:
· Technical competencies in order to provide product demos, respond to tenders and pricing, and be product SME for Customers
· Commercial acumen/skills/experience – in a customer facing sales orientated role; sales, sales engineering or similar
· Experience working in the supply chain within a vendor, distributor, reseller or systems integrator
· Knowledge of broadcast production technology, or broadcast technology in general
· Experience, skills or interest in marketing, product marketing and/or product strategies
£55-70,000 basic plus OTE 25% bonus (uncapped), home based, fantastic benefits including a car allowance, 25 days holiday, pension scheme & flexible working hours - along with a job at a World class brand.
For more information and to be considered, click the apply here button below. Interested in seeing more vacancies like this? - Click the ‘Get Alerts’ button and keep up-to-date!