Presales Solutions Architect - Cloud
This job has been filled.
Cloud-tech-focused Presales Solutions Architect position with a large, reputable broadcast systems integrator, combining solutions design and technical presales responsibilities. Looking for experience in broadcast cloud technologies. You will be working from home with up to 30% travel, based either in Germany (any area), London and Paris.
- Supporting sales teams, customers and distributors with accurate and deep technical knowledge
- Reviewing customers’ existing workflows and identifying opportunities
- Capturing customer requirements, understanding customers’ business needs and issues, and recommending appropriate solutions to meet expectations
- Develop and deliver proof of concepts, proposals, demonstrations and presentations
- Negotiating on technical designs, responding to tenders
- Designing suitable solutions to meet customer requirements
- Participation in tradeshows and workshops
- Travel to customer sites when required, which is around 30% and usually short-term (2-3 days max at a time)
- Strong technical knowledge of either broadcast cloud, with understanding of the micro-services aspect of cloud, serverless functions, integrating API’s, cloud native development, Docker, and scripting in the cloud
- Currently working in a Solutions Architect position
- Eagerness to take on technical presales’ responsibilities (e.g. working at tradeshows, workshops, creating sales support documentation, relationship management, requirements capturing)
- Experience working for either a broadcast systems manufacturer, systems integrator, or broadcaster
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, with excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Motivated, driven, persistent personality. Able to build and maintain relationships.