Solution Architect Switzerland
Presales Solution Architect vacancy in Switzerland, with a large, reputable broadcast systems integrator, combining solutions design and technical presales. Open to all levels of experience in either live production, studio automation, MAM, post-production, broadcast cloud or broadcast studio infrastructure. Requires Swiss/German language skills.
- Supporting sales teams, customers and distributors with accurate and deep technical knowledge
- Reviewing customers’ existing workflows and identifying opportunities
- Capturing customer requirements, understanding customers’ business needs and issues, and recommending appropriate solutions to meet expectations
- Develop and deliver proof of concepts, proposals, demonstrations and presentations
- Negotiating on technical designs, responding to tenders
- Designing suitable solutions to meet customer requirements
- Participation in tradeshows and workshops
- Travel to customer sites when required, which is around 30% and usually short-term (2-3 days max at a time)
- Technical knowledge of either live production, studio automation, MAM, post-production, broadcast cloud or broadcast studio infrastructure. A diverse skillset across multiple disciplines is beneficial.
- Either currently working as a Solutions Architect, or eagerness to move into this role from other broadcast engineering positions such as Support Engineer or Project Engineer.
- Eagerness to take on technical presales’ responsibilities (e.g. working at tradeshows, workshops, creating sales support documentation, relationship management, requirements capturing)
- Experience working for either a broadcast systems manufacturer, systems integrator, or broadcaster
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, with spoken and written language skills in Swiss German
- Motivated, driven and customer-facing personality. Able to build and maintain relationships.