Projects and Support Engineer - Audio Communication
This job has been filled.
A varied, hands-on and customer-facing engineering vacancy with a reputable broadcast systems manufacturer known for their high-quality communication products. This vacancy combines project engineering/commissioning, technical support, design and technical presales. With flexibility to work from home depending on experience.
- Providing technical support, resolving technical issues both remotely and on customer site
- Commissioning and managing projects on customer site
- Supporting the sales team with your technical knowledge, capturing customer requirements and recommending appropriate solutions
- Designing and delivering suitable solutions as per customer requirements
- Delivering demonstrations and presentations
- Travel to customer sites across Europe when required, which can be approximately 1-2 trips every 2 weeks, for 1-3 days at a time.
- Strong technical knowledge either within talkback/audio communication systems, or across the broader live production environment
- Networking skills would be advantageous, such as configuration skills with Cisco/Arista switches
- Experience working for either a broadcaster or broadcast systems manufacturer, ideally as a Technical Support Engineer with keenness to develop skillsets
- Eagerness to take on customer facing responsibilities (e.g. technical consultations, presentations, working at tradeshows, requirements capturing, relationship management)
- Excellent communications skills in written and verbal English
- Motivated, self-driven, customer-focused personality. Able to build and maintain relationships, take responsibility, and work well with customers