Vendors & System Integrators
Senior Product Manager Broadcast Equipment Manufacturer
Engaging Senior Product Manager vacancy offering full control over the success of a growing product line.
- Ownership of a product line with great scope for growth, with responsibilities over revenue and margins, forecasting, inventory, BOM, pricing, and promoting commercial success.
- Owning, defining and maintaining product roadmap and lifecycle of products.
- Championing the go-to market strategy and presenting strategy to senior management
- Owning the global flow of communication of customer voice, production, sales and marketing between various internal functions
- Managing product PIMs and IFS
- Proven success as a Product Manager with great commercial acumen, ideally from the broadcast industry
- Experience with revenue margin models, able to forecast financial performance based on predicted sales and inventory levels
- Experience with supply chain contract manufacturing – dealing with hardware would be preferable
- Excellent communication skills – can have conversations with executives, CEOs of major customers, dealers, internal contacts etc.
- Global mentality – happy to travel when needed (approximately 25%-50%), with ability to work with contacts across various time zones
- Great organisation skills, utilising tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, CRMs, Jira, Toggle
- Ability to perform under pressure – managing timelines and keeping organised
- Language skills outside of English would be useful (but not essential)
Selling SDI Broadcast products across UK & Nordics for channel & direct customers.