Our client provides services to a variety of broadcast clients around the UK, primarily around technology upgrades, implementations, migrations and bespoke built solutions around playout, virtualization, storage, monitoring, distribution and contribution.
This project is to build a cloud based sports streaming solution for multiple concurrent events that can will flex up and down dependant on schedule and can send each stream to up to 8 geographies. It will include a localised ad insertion tool and a monitoring tool.
Candidates will need to have the below experience/Skills:
- Azure DR, backup, public cloud networking, storage, Automation, Accounts, Runbooks, Webhooks, Azure Monitor, Alert ManagementUpdate management, log Analytics and Azure Operations Management Suite (OMS). Hands on experience of Azure Scale Sets and Load balancers
- Hands-on Experience in Azure ISO security standards
- Hands on experience of Azure Blob storage management
- Experience in interfacing with Azure monitoring and Log Analytics
- Experience of scripting with AZ CLI, ARM Templates and Bash.
- Experience building and troubleshooting Azure Network high throughputs and services.
- Hands-on experience with administrating Microsoft Windows and
- Linux Operating system as Data/video streaming Pipeline
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
Knowledge of Streaming and OTT services is preferred but not a pre requisite as is scripting in .json, node, .js, python, bash