Our client is a major designer of innovative & exciting ad-tech & monetisation products for the media & entertainment sector.
We are currently looking to hire a talented Project Manager to work on-site in south London.
Key Requirements of the position:
- at least 3 years of project management experience in a technical environment managing software projects - we have a preference for experience in the television, broadcast or media industries BUT, we are willing to train sector / industry experience.
- Project Management certification - ideally PMP or Prince 2
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English) with demonstrated proficiency in establishing and managing customer relationships.
- Good presentation and structured documentation skills
- analytical problem-solving
- Proficiency with MS Office, MS Excel and high proficiency with MS Project or similar
- Proven track record integrating strategy, business process, technology, change management, project delivery
- A small amount of regional travel may be required.
A comprehensive salary & benefits plan is available for the successful candidate.
This is a permanent job opportunity & at this time we are unable to offer visa sponsorship, please ensure you have valid right to work in UK & EU.