Vendors & System Integrators
IT & Infrastructure
Key responsibilities for the role:-
- Work with the current incumbent to take over ownership of the deliverables associated with support modules.
- Undertake development C# and C++ to meet the requirements as documented in the user stories
- Undertake integration and configuration activities to ensure the developed modules can integrate with the wider NexGen and existing control platforms
- Ensure that all data is processed and published inline with the agreed specifications
- Work closely with the Architect and Product Owner to ensure that design is fully captured and updated as appropriate
- Ensure that the modules are documented and packaged ready for commercial release
- Ensure that all activities undertaken by the individual are accurately are tracked using JIRA
- Work closely with the SCRUM Manager/PM to ensure that any delivery blockers and/or issues are flagged.
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and Product owner to ensure that user stories are fully understood and documented
- Work closely with the test team and BA to ensure all stories have acceptance criteria and support them in their testing activities.
- Be able to demonstrate the functionality of the modules to customers and key internal stakeholders
- Attend specific events to represent us
- Create user panels in the NextGen UI framework and existing
- Knowledge of key Broadcast concepts - broadcast routing and tally management essential
- Knowledge of NMOS specification - nice to have but would be expected to gain these quickly
- Experience of developing for broadcast systems eg BNCS, VSM, Dataminer, playout automation - desirable
- Experience of interfacing with RESTful API's essential
- Strong .Net/C # development experience essential
- Experience of C++ development desirable
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment essential
- Experience of utilising a message bus such as RabbitMQ, MQTT essential
- Experience of integrating with SQL style databases desirable
- Experience of integrating with non-SQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB etc desirable
- Experience with containerisation especially Docker desirable
DOE + comission
Developing new business across Broadcasters & digital TV companies in the DACH region.
Backend Software Developer for Broadcast control & monitoring solutions