Broadcasters & Service Providers
Lead Project Manager - Permanent
Lead Project Manager – Permanent
Looking for an experienced Project Manager with broad knowledge across the broadcast chain, this vacancy provides great career prospects and a busy but friendly environment to work in.
- Hands on leadership role, leading a small team within project management. Providing support, direction, performance management, personal development etc.
- Creation, management and delivery of projects across various disciplines including studios, OTT, playout/transmission and IT, using various methodologies including PRINCE2, Scrum, Agile, APM, Waterfall etc.
- Responsibility for correct governance and processes. Ensuring projects are properly prepared and delivered on time and within budget
- Communication with various contacts including engineers, project managers, senior management and stakeholders
- Dealing with multiple projects/processes/engagements at once, required to effectively prioritise and make decisions on best approaches
- Provide documentation, business cases, budget forecasts, training plans, etc.
- An experienced Project Manager, with great knowledge of the broadcast chain, ideally with a varied exposure across studios, transmission and OTT
- A wealth of experience of a mix of project management methodologies, such as Scrum, Agile, PRINCE2, APM, and Waterfall
- Experience in change management
- Service management experience such as ITIL methodology
- Great interaction and communication skills, a people person. Ability to work with various contacts from junior to chief executives.
Our client is a market leading broadcast vendor and service provider working with a variety of broadcasters supporting t...
US - West Coast
Looking for an enthusiastic tech/sales account manager with OTT streaming and cloud technology