Broadcasters & Service Providers
Operations Manager - Germany
Looking for an innovative Operations Manager with strong leadership skills, based in Germany (German language skills not essential)
- Leading a team of operators who are responsible for operating playout services and providing 1st/2nd line support
- Providing excellent service and ensuring customer requirements are being met
- Provide continuous improvements of processes and services
- Motivating the team to identify and respond to technical issues, resolve said issues, and escalating to relevant engineering teams where needed
- Understand the strengths and grow areas of the team, and provide development where needed
- Experience leading a team in a similar Operations Manager role within a playout, satellite or OTT environment
- Ideally experinced leading a team who have operated in a shift environment
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate, train and build teams
- Able to bring innovative ideas to improve the team and service
- Strong communication skill in English
£70-100k basic + comission
To develop business from new & existing clients across Broadcast & Enterprise verticals.
Developing business across the Russian & CIS region for cloud processing & delivery solutions.
US - East Coast , US - West Coast
This is a unique opportunity to play an integral role within a rapidly expanding global, broadcast video organisation. ...