Vendors & System Integrators , Broadcasters & Service Providers
Technical Pre-Sales , Tech Support & Projects , Engineers
Technical Trainer - Permanent
Permanent Technical Trainer and Consultancy vacancy with a dynamic and growing broadcast training company
- Delivering technical training courses for groups of 7-12 engineers, at all levels. Primarily for products such as video routers, control systems and broadcast glue, including IP and SDI based technology
- Secondary: Providing training for Playout/transmission solutions
- Providing training remotely, and on customer sites in London and internationally.
- Creation and development of online and classroom-based training material and course content
- Consultancy: Providing consultancy work such as installations, configurations, design and technical support
- Providing assistance with sales and quotations
- Either experienced in a similar Technical Trainer role, or a Broadcast/Support/Project Engineer with great presentation and communication skills wanting to move into a Technical Trainer role
- Experienced with installs, configuration, commission or support of products such as video routers, control systems and broadcast glue would be ideal.
- Confidence in delivering training to groups of people
- Further Experience with installs, configuration, commission or support of playout/transmission solutions would also be useful
- Passion for broadcast technologies, and keenness to keep abreast of new tech, specifically across video network routing & encoding
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and well-organised
£70-100k basic + comission
To develop business from new & existing clients across Broadcast & Enterprise verticals.
Developing business across the Russian & CIS region for cloud processing & delivery solutions.
US - East Coast , US - West Coast
This is a unique opportunity to play an integral role within a rapidly expanding global, broadcast video organisation. ...