Entrepreneurial, articulate, dedicated, driven, ethical, resilient, reliable, professional, self-motivated, ambitious, charismatic, adaptable, team player, open-minded, hard-working, confident, honest, determined, enthusiastic, tenacious, proactive.
Do these words describe you? - If the answer is yes, continue reading...
Caspian One is a fast-growing recruitment specialist within the Investment Banking & Capital Markets, and Broadcast & Media Industries. In recognition of our clients need for ’top talent’ we are seeking high-achieving individuals to develop a career in recruitment.
We believe in ownership - you have to be empowered but you also have to be supported. With ownership comes accountability – taking responsibility for what you do and how you do it.
Recruitment is a people game. We help and support people to find career opportunities. We deliver for people who are looking for people - and all of this is done by our greatest asset, our people!
What is required?
With a comprehensive training programme covering both recruitment skills and relevant industry knowledge, recruitment experience is not essential. However, to succeed in this challenging yet rewarding career you must have the desire, belief and passion to achieve anything!
The successful applicants will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Sales ability
- Commercial awareness
- Information gathering and problem-solving skills
- Internet navigation and social networking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Salary & Rewards
- Comprehensive training programmes covering both recruitment skills and relevant industry knowledge
- Energetic, team orientated and social company culture
- Excellent commission structure - realistic on target earnings in excess of £40,000 but our top consultants regularly earning in excess of £60,000
- Starting basic salary £21,000
- Added benefits including: Private Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Personal/Professional Development Allowance and much more
- Rewards include: annual ski trips, summer trips, prestigious company car scheme, quarterly incentives, regular company events including a day at the races, jet ski-ing, theatre, fishing trips and many more.
- Structured and achievable opportunities for career progression with ongoing training and development