[Reporting to: Project Hub Head]
Opportunities to make a significant difference and advance your career quickly do not come about often which is why the chance to join our expanding and vibrant, fast paced organisation in a Project Support role - is so unique.
Caspian One is a fast-growing recruitment and consultancy specialist within the Investment Banking & Capital Markets, and Broadcast & Media Industries. In response to our clients and communities requiring us to provide a more versatile and adaptive model for talent provision, we have developed Caspian Partnered Capabilities (CPC); an approach designed to help facilitate outcome-based project work and a process which requires careful and precise co-ordination - to ensure Client and Freelancer handling is professional, timely and efficient. Each time, every time.
You will be responsible for:
Collating and interpreting project tasks, activities and milestones into 'Statements of Work'
Preparing contracts for clients and freelancers
Receiving project status reports from freelancers and amalgamating them into client reports
Setting up new assignments on the finance system and timesheet portal
Monitoring timesheet entry
Collating figures from the timesheet portal and analysing them alongside project status reports
Tracking milestones and preparing updates and invoicing sign off
Data analysis and producing exception reports
Supporting freelancers and clients
Supporting the Project Hub Head to ensure a smooth running of all assignments and operations
You will be highly self-motivated and versatile, able to cope with multiple projects, multiple stake holders and deal with challenging situations and changing priorities.
If you are someone who enjoys variety, is passionate about projects, has a customer-focussed approach to your work and will get stuck into the task at hand, then we would like to hear from you today.
For more insights into projects at Caspian One and our CPC approach
- click the image above to view and/or download our latest CPC guidebook.
More info at projects.caspianone.com
To be considered in this role, you must have:
- Experience and understanding of projects, particularly tasks, activities, milestones and budgets
- Exceptional attention to detail and appreciation of the importance and impact of getting things right first time, on time.
- Exceptional numerical skills and be comfortable with ‘what numbers mean’
- The ability to take ownership of work and have a methodical approach
- The ability to be pro-active and responsive to change
- Be able to remain calm and focussed when working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- MS Office IT skills, particularly Excel, plus the ability to pick up new systems quickly